Monday, November 23, 2009

Stress

On Thursday when we talked about stress in class and to write about it this weekend I thought well I shouldn't have much stress I think Ill be fine!! OH BOY was I ever wrong...to start it off it was my friends birthday Friday so I went out to eat with her and we went to the 10:30 movie (which we did not plan on doing) so by the time I got back home it was a little after 2:00am :( The next day I had planned on cleaning my apartment and doing some homework because my parents would be coming this Tuesday! Well instead I slept most of my day away from being so tired from the night before. Then on Sunday I needed to go to Omaha to do some shopping and I only took my check book, long story short the three stores I went into did not accept checks!!! So I gave up for the day and got nothing done! So last night when I got back home I made my list of ALL the things I needed to get done in the next two weeks, and then I went for a long walk and that seemed to put my mind at peace for a bit. I have found when I'm stressed to take a minute and reflect and go walk or run it helps me burn some of that negative energy that comes along with stress...and that seems to help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment