Sunday, November 8, 2009
Anything
This past Saturday my boyfriend and I went to the Nebraska/Oklahoma football game!! WOW what a great game to go to, it was so much fun!! It was such a nice break from Wayne and the worries of homework, classes, registration week...which came far too soon, the worry that I haven't taken the ppst yet and I need to do that within the next two weeks! I have become so stressed out about that stupid test I do not even know where to begin. What I need more than anything is to have a positive attitude on things and that may seem so easy but wow let me tell you when all of your thoughts are negative it is a very difficult task to overcome. Well cross your fingers that I can have a positive outlook on my challenging tasks that need to be dealt with!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment