Tuesday, September 29, 2009

powerful statement

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are...wow I never knew that this statement could mean so much to me. I often catch myself wanting to change every part of who I am... At some point I lost something about myself that makes me happy I often wish I was like someone else and maybe then I would be happier, not even knowing who that someone is. I am not sure what I need to be happy with the person that I am because I know that I have a lot to offer and I have a great family, have great friends, a boyfriend that I have been with for almost 6 years...which is part of my issue some of the time. Anyways not to get off onto a whole other subject... But wanting to be someone else is a waste, is saying that I have lots to offer just by being myself so don't waste that by wanting to be someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment